HIPS Breakaway Suport 92ci - Fortus 900 | Fortus 400 | Fortus 360mc
- HIPS breakaway support can be used to refill and replenish the support material in your Fortus 900mc, Fortus 400mc, and Fortus 360mc 3D printers
- You can use HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene) as a breakaway support material for prints that don't require soluble support
- Comes with a complimentary EEPROM chip specific to your machine-type
- No machine calibration necessary, a proven drop-in solution with thousands of flawless prints
- Easy installation with our 3-minutes-to-replacement procedure. Detailed videos and instructions available to assist installing your M2 spool into your OEM Stratasys® cartridge
M2 Materials ABS 3D Printer Filament for Stratasys Machines
You can now enjoy the high-quality 3D printing HIPS filament you are accustomed to, at 40% the cost of OEM material. This HIPS filament is specifically designed for your Stratasys Fortus 900mc, Fortus 400mc or Fortus 360mc machine and comes with a complimentary EEPROM chip.
M2 spools are easy to install, you can find detailed videos and instructions under the Installation tab.
We take great pride in our products and our customers; if you are unsatisfied with our product we will give you a full refund.
Make sure to select the correct machine in order to receive the appropriate EEPROM chip. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Download our Material Safety Data Sheet For ABS Products
Download our Material Safety Data Sheet For HIPS Products
Bulk Prices for Dimension series
Bulk Prices for Fortus series