HIPS Breakaway Support 56ci - Fortus 250mc
- This HIPS breakaway support material is compatible with a Fortus 250mc 3D printer
- Comes with a complimentary EEPROM chip specific to your machine-type
- Refill at 40% the cost of OEM Stratasys® cartridges
- No machine calibration necessary, a proven drop-in solution with thousands of flawless prints
- Easy installation with our 3-minutes-to-replacement procedure. Detailed videos and instructions available to assist installing your M2 spool into your OEM Stratasys® cartridge
M2 Materials ABS 3D Printer Filament for Stratasys Machines
You can now enjoy high-quality breakaway support filament to refill your Stratasys Fortus 250mc. You can use HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene) as a breakaway support material for prints that don't require soluble support. If you typically run SR30 material then you can use this HIPS as a drop-in breakaway support material. Note that HIPS breakaway support material WILL NOT DISSOLVE in a base or ecoworks bath. Please see other HIPS products for alternative machine choices.
The HIPS material will need to be physically separated from the model material. This breakaway support filament is specifically designed for your Stratasys machine and comes with a complimentary EEPROM chip.
M2 spools are easy to install, you can find detailed videos and instructions under the Installation tab.
We take great pride in our products and our customers; if you are unsatisfied with our product we will give you a full refund. Please contact us if you have any questions, we are always available to help.
Make sure to select the correct machine in order to receive the appropriate EEPROM chip. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Download our Material Safety Data Sheet For ABS Products
Download our Material Safety Data Sheet For HIPS Products
Bulk Prices for Dimension series
Bulk Prices for Fortus series