The Stratasys' Dimension line is one of the first series of professional FDM printers and was designed with ultimate simplicity in mind. The Dimension 1200™ is able to print in nine different colors of ABS. The system enables you to build your desired parts quickly, even if you have never used a 3D printer before. Bringing your ideas to life is only a few button presses away, so they say. This 3D printer lets you choose between fine resolution or faster printing, with layer thicknesses of 0.254 mm (0.010 in.) or 0.33 mm (0.013 in.). Dimension is an innovative combination of proprietary hardware, software, and material technology.
Overview of the Product
Production cost reduction
Some of the lowest cost 3D printing is with Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Technology. By automating the prototyping procedure and using plastic filaments, you save money on work, time, and outsourcing. Print proficient 3D models in ABS thermoplastic material without leaving the workplace, or you can leave and let your printer do all the work, we prefer the latter. Go get a new or used Dimension 3D Printer and you will have high quality prints at a reasonable price.
More durable 3D printing
With licensed Fused Deposition Modeling innovation from Stratasys, and the capacity to print in ABS plastic, you can make 3D models that won't twist, contract, or retain dampness. Your FDM prints will be high quality, possibly good enough for product testing.
All in one solution of 3D printing
With a Dimension 1200 Series 3D Printer there will be a positive impact on the design cycle. The 1200 series incorporates:
- Dimension SST/BST 1200es© 3D Printer
- SCA-1200 Support Cleaning System
- ABS Thermoplastics
Specification of the product
- Model material: P430 ABSplus in ivory, black, white, olive green, red, fluorescent yellow, nectarine, gray or blue.
- Support material: Breakaway Support Technology
- Build Size: 254 x 254 x 305 mm (10 x 10 x 12 inches)
- Thickness of layer: .254 mm (.010 in), or .33 mm. (.013 in)
- Compatibility: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Network Connectivity: Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100Base-T
- Weight: 148 kg (326 lbs)
- Size: 838 x 737 x 1143 mm (33 x 29 x 45 in)
- Volume Capacity: 31.5 L (8.3 gallons)
- Power Requirements:
- Dimension 3D Printer: 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, 15A minimum dedicated circuit or 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 7A minimum dedicated circuit.
- SCA-1200 Support Cleaning System: 100-120 VAC, 15A, 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC, 10A, 50 Hz
The material that is used in Dimension 1200 is ABS
FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) is the foundation of all the Dimension series 3D printers.
SYSTEM SIZE AND WEIGHT 838 x 737 x 1143 mm (33 x 29 x 45 in) 148 kg (326 lbs)
BUILD SIZE 254 x 254 x 305 mm (10 x 10 x 12 in)
LAYER THICKNESS • 0.330 mm (0.013 in) • 0.254 mm (0.010 in)
ACCURACY Parts are produced within an accuracy of +/- .254 mm (+/- .01 in)